Sau Seng Lum Loving Charity Card was introduced in 1997 with the objective to raise fund for the Yayasan Kebajikan SSL Haemodialysis (SSL Haemodialysis Welfare Foundation) and Yayasan Kebajikan SSL Strok Dan Pembangunan Masyarakat (SSL Stroke and Welfare Development Foundation) that provide long term medical care for the poor and needy patients.
In Malaysia, the number of individuals suffering from kidney and stroke illness is increasing every year and these individuals are affected with these diseases at a much younger age.
An average of 4000 new patients is diagnosed with kidney failure yearly. Due to the high cost of treatment, many underprivileged patients wait anxiously for their turn at the door steps of charitable dialysis centre.
Stroke is the third largest cause of death in our country. An average of 6 people suffers from stroke every hour, which means an average of 2 out of 1000 or a total of 52,000 people is suffering from stroke in a year.
- To build a loving and caring society.
- To provide support and treatment to poor and needy patients.
- To provide a long term welfare scheme to lessen patient’s financial burden.
- To provide educational allowance for the patient’s children.
- To provide health screening and to promote public awareness on the importance of “Prevention is better than cure”.
Help us save lives and lessen the burden of those in need. Sign up for a Loving Charity Card to help us accomplish our mission and at the same time enjoy the following privileges:
- Enjoy discount at the Sau Seng Lum Souvenir Shop for selected items (only applicable for consecutive 3 years of active membership).
- Enjoy discount for selected medical services at Sau Seng Lum.
- RM60 for annual membership
- Life membership at RM3000
- Loving Charity Card for companies are also available with sponsorship of RM1000 and above.
We also welcome organizations and companies to participate in this charitable act by offering special discounts on their products or services in supporting the Sau Seng Lum Loving Charity Card.
Please complete the form below to apply or renew the Loving Charity Card: